Easy Banana Bread
I have to tell you about this easy banana bread recipe that will make your mouth water. It literally only takes minutes to put together and comes out so perfect each time. This is because there are only a few ingredients which you probably already have laying around including those over ripe bananas sitting on top of your fridge.
Not only is this easy banana bread recipe simple, it’s also easy to fit to your taste. You can add nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, or extra spices. Actually, for this recipe I added a ½ tsp of cayenne pepper to go along with the chocolate chips. Besides adding extra ingredients, the amount of sugar is also flexible. If you wan to a sweater banana bread you can use 1 cup of sugar or for a less sweet bread you can use ½ cup.
The first step is to preheat the over to some 350 degrees then get a large mixing bowl out.
So now all you have to do is put this easy banana bread together. In your a large mixing bowl, crush the bananas so that they are nice and smooth. Now add all the wet ingredients and mix them together followed by the dry ingredients.
Butter up a 4×8” loaf pan then pour in the banana bread slurry. The next step is to put the pan into the preheated oven and let it cook for 45 mins or until you can stick a knife in the center and it comes out batter free.
Once the banana bread is done in the oven, take it out and let it cool.
There are so many ways you can serve this, and a few may be a little outlandish, but I promise they are all delicious.
Here are a few I tried:
Peanut Butter Spread
Peanut butter and banana
Peanut butter, Nutella, and extra banana on top
But just heating it up and adding a nice layer of butter is also a fantastic way to eat this.
|Easy Banana Bread|| |
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- ⅓ Cups melted butter butter (5.5 TBS)
- 1 egg
- ¾ cups of brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl mash the melted butter, the bananas, the egg, and the vanilla together.
- Add in all the dry ingredients and mix till everything is combined
- In a 4x8 loaf pan, evenly coat the inside with butter. This should take about ½ TBS of butter
- Bake the loaf in the oven until a butter knife can be inserted into the center and be pulled out free of batter. This should take about 50 mins