Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli
This Teriyaki beef and broccoli is by far the easiest recipe I have made so far because there are only 3 ingredients. Yes only 3 ingredients, which include: broccoli, beef, teriyaki sauce. This recipe comes out perfect each and every time with minimal effort needed. And by the way, you don’t have to stick to beef because any meat or tofu will also taste great!
Preheat your oven to 425.
The first step to making this teriyaki beef and broccoli is to cut the beef and broccoli. I cut the beef into 1” cubes, but make them “bite sized” to your liking. Now cut the broccoli to bite sized florets, and keep in mind that they will shrink a little during cooking.
Put the beef and the broccoli into a large glass baking dish then cover it with most of the teriyaki sauce. Now mix it all up so that the beef and broccoli is well coated and place it in the hot oven
This is the easiest part by far because all you have to do is wait 25 mins 🙂
After 25 mins, pull out the meat from the oven and let it cool.
The best way to serve this is with veggie fried rice.
|Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli|| |
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 12 oz bottle of teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb beef (I used London broil)
- preheat oven to 425
- cut the beef into 1" (bite sized cubes)
- chop the broccoli into bite sized florets
- put the beef and broccoli into an oven safe glass dish
- cover with teriyaki sauce
- bake in oven at 425 for 25 mins
- Serve with fried rice (Fried Rice)