Beef Fried Rice
Quite honestly, there is not much to say about this one because words just cannot describe how amazing it is. Better yet, This Healthy beef fried rice recipe is incredibly easy to make and is healthy :). Give it a shot and let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Start the healthy beef fried rice by cooking ½ cup of dried rice. To cook the rice follow the directions on the box or bag.
The next step to make this healthy beef fried rice is to finely mince an onion and chop your beef into small cubes and add a generous amount of pepper..
Heat a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and add in the onions. Allow the onions to caramelize lightly, then add the beef and let it brown. Now add in the second table spoon of sesame oil and add in the frozen veggies. Allow the veggies to fully cook and become lightly brown
The next step is to add in the rice and soy sauce. Mix all of the ingredients together and serve by itself or with an Asian inspired dish
|Healthy Beef Fried Rice|| |
- ½ cup dried rice
- 1 small onion
- ¼ lb finely chopped steak
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 Tbs rice vinegar
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- Mince the onion into small chunks and add to a heat skillet and 1 Tbs of sesame oil
- Chop the steak into small pieces and add into the pan with the onions
- Add the second tablespoon of sesame oil into the frying pan
- Add the frozen veggies into the steak and allow them to lightly caramelize
- Finally, add in the rice and soil sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together and your are ready to serve the healthy beef fried rice